Glenda Powell Guiding believes that salmon fishing on the River Blackwater must be sustainable for us, and our future generations.
As guardians of one of Ireland’s greatest salmon rivers we believe in sustaining our river so that future generations of anglers can fish this mighty river for salmon and enjoy the life giving benefits angling can provide.
Our values are:
- To manage the river in a sustainable way
- To encourage a new generation of angler to fish
- To encourage catch and release of salmon and trout
- To aid groups that support the River Blackwater, improve its habitat and protect its wildlife.
- To source goods and services from within the Blackwater valley where possible that we may be of benefit to our locality
- To provide the best possible service to our clients.